Skip to content

Disciplinary Checks

Current and Former Students applying to law schools,
professional schools, state board agencies such as the bar, or federal
government positions may be required to submit a request for a disciplinary

Requests from current or former students to release disciplinary information should be submitted by emailing  Please attached the form from the requesting agency with your request.